Feminax Ultra is a painkiller that helps to relieve menstrual cramps, helping to keep the pain at bay every month. Ideal for those who suffer from period pain and are looking for a reliable solution that will help to get you through your menstrual cycle.
- Ages 15-50 years old
Specifications : 9 tablets
Why do I have period pain?
Many women experience period pain as a part of their menstrual cycle, usually causing painful stomach cramps which can sometimes spread to your back and thighs. Period pain happens when the walls of your womb tighten as its lining sheds as a part of your monthly cycle. This causes contractions to pass through your womb, causing painful cramps that many women suffer from every month.
How will this product help to ease my stomach cramps?
Feminax Ultra contains the active ingredient naproxen, which is part of a group of medicines known as Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). This ingredient works as a painkiller while also helping to reduce any swelling or inflammation, making this ideal for those suffering from period pain or stomach cramps.
How to take Feminax Ultra tablets
You will need to take Feminax Ultra for three days for best results. On the first day, take 2 tablets when your pain starts. After 6 – 8 hours take one more tablet if you need it. On the second day and third days, take one tablet every 6 – 8 hours, if needed. Do not take more than 3 tablets each day and do not take for longer than 3 days in any one month (menstrual cycle).
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this medicine
- Maximum 3 tablets a day. Do not exceed the stated dose
- For oral use. Do not chew or crush
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep tablets in the original package
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor
- Like all medicines, these tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them, these can include sickness, diarrhoea and indigestion
- Do not take: If you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding, heart failure
- If you are allergic to naproxen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin, ibuprofen or other related painkillers
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin
- Speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this medicine if: You have asthma, liver, heart, kidney or bowel problems
- There is a chance you may be pregnant.
Each tablet contains Naproxen 250 mg. Also contains Lactose.