Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Pain Relief – Flexiseq is a gel that lubricates the cartilage in joints to relieve pain and stiffness and improve impaired joint function associated with osteoarthritis .
Drug Free Treatment – Unlike traditional pain killers that temporarily relieve inflammation to mask pain, Flexiseq’s drug free treatment lubricates the cartilage in joints to help you regain pain-free mobility. It can also be used alongside traditional pain medication with no drug-to-drug interactions
The benefits of Flexiseq gel for osteoarthritis treatment:
- Flexiseq gel can help ease the pain and stiffness in your joints
- It’s suitable for all osteoarthritis patients
- Flexiseq is a safe drug-free pain relief gel that avoids the heart and stomach risks common to most pain medications
- Can be used safely with medicines for osteoarthritis and/or other medical conditions
How does Flexiseq gel work?
Spread a thin layer of Flexiseq around the soft tissues of joints (do not rub in) twice daily in the morning and evening. Once applied, leave to air dry for 10 minutes as the drying activates the penetration into joints
Fleixiseq contains billions of Sequessomes™, these are incredibly hydrating, flexible and tiny oil droplets that target joint pain and stiffness. When Flexiseq gel is applied to the skin, the Sequessomes™, penetrate the skin and travel to the joint. Once inside your joint, they become suspended in the natural synovial fluid in your joint to create a lubricating barrier over any damaged cartilage. Flexiseq’s unique drug-free action targets joint pain, stiffness and improve joint mobility.
- Targeted Joint Relief – Flexiseq Osteo has been specifically formulated to relieve pain on joints that are specially affected by osteoarthritis, such as: knees and ankles, shoulders, hip, hands and more
- Drug-Free and Clinically Proven – In studies across almost 1,500 osteoarthritis patients, Flexiseq showed improvements in pain, joint stiffness and physical function, as well as an impeccable safety profile.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use Flexiseq
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in Flexiseq.
- On open wounds, broken or infected skin or mucous membranes (the lining of the openings of the body, such as the mouth, nose or eyes).
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium phosphate, Sodium metabisulfite, BHT.