- Ingrown toe and fingernails
- Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Side-effectsThe following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Numbness of cheeks, tongue, or mouth
- Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice.
Interactions with Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral SolutionPlease consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for this information.
When not to use Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral SolutionHypersensitivity to Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution is a contraindication. In addition, Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic to it or any ingredient
- History of allergic reaction to local anesthetics
Composition and Active IngredientsNcp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
- Halogenated Phenols
- Sodium Salicylate
Packages and Strengths
Please consult your physician or our pharmacist or product package for this information.
Other important Information on Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution
Missing a doseIn case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution.
Expired Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution
- Taking a single dose of expired Ncp Liquid Antiseptic Oral Solution is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
Dosage InformationPlease consult your physician or pharmacist or refer to product package.