The OptiLube Active CHG Free catheter lubricant is a special lubricating gel that is used for setting transurethral catheters. The local anaesthetic additive guarantees a painless examination when using this OptiLube lubricating jelly.
OptiLube Active is filled in a syringe with which one can easily place the lubricant into the urethra. Each syringe is also individually sterile packed, keeping the medical lubricating gel in a sterile condition at all times.
Product Details for OptiLube Active CHG Free
- Catheter lubricating gel, sterile
- Contains a local anaesthetic (lidocain 2%)
- Ideal for patients with chlorhexidine intolerance
- Increases patient comfort when applying a urinary catheter, slightly numbs the urethra
- Special packaging allows sterile storage of OptiLub Active CHG Free lubricating gel
- Syringe guarantees precise application of lubricant
- Latex free
- Allows application of lubricating gel in the urethra and facilitates low-trauma catheter placement
- Wait time between lubricant application and catheter introduction: approx. 3-5 minutes
- For use with women and men
- 1 pack contains 10 syringes (optionally with 6 ml or with 11 ml)