Kamagra Oral Jelly is a popular and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. Unlike hard-to-swallow tablets, Kamagra Jelly sachets can be simply squeezed out onto a spoon and swallowed easily. Kamagra Oral Jelly is manufactured clinically in clean room facilities by Ajanta Pharma. Kamagra Jelly is supplied in a range of flavours and quantities may include mint, chocolate, banana, orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple and vanilla.
A selection of mixed flavours will be sent in every order. Unfortunately, we are unable to send specific flavours.
Kamagra Jelly is quickly absorbed into the body and patients report faster response times from 20 mins. Kamagra Oral Jelly has an effective treatment time of 4 – 6 hours but many GPs report longer times.
The active ingredient of Kamagra Oral Jelly is Sildenafil Citrate. It belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Kamagra Jelly is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
How to take this medicine
- To get the best from your treament, please read the following carefully.
- The safe indicated dose of Kamagra within a 24 hour period is 100mg
- This medicine will become effective from 20 minutes after taking it
- Effective treatment time is 4 – 6 hours
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine
- Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine.
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
The safe indicated dose of Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg from Ajanta Pharma Ltd. within a 24 hour period is 100 mg (1 sachet). This medicine will become effective within 30 to 60 minutes. Effective treatment time is 4– 6 hours. Always take this medicine with a large glass of water.
Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine. Additionally, avoid the regular consumption of large amounts of grapefruits and grapefruit juice. Grapefruit can raise the blood level in your body and delay the time it takes for the medication to work.
Alcohol will also reduce the effectiveness of this medicine. Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect. You may be more likely to experience symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, and heart palpitations.
You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with Sildenafil Citrate, and use caution when getting up from a sitting or lying position. The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve.
Along with its needed effects, Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Most common side effects
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- upset stomach
- abnormal vision
- changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge)
- blurred vision
- stuffy or runny nose
- back pain
- muscle pain
Serious side effects (uncommon)
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the following serious side effects, stop taking Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg and seek emergency medical care immediately.
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes (it can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss
- ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or dizziness
If you have some of these symptoms, stop taking Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg and contact a doctor right away.
Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg is not suitable for everyone.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg:
- heart related & cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia within the last 6 months
- cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- blood pressure related diseases including hypertension & hypotension and patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- surgery within the last 6 months
- deformed penis shape
- bleeding problems
- stomach ulcers
- liver problems
- kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis – erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- organ donor recipients
- problems with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg:
- nitrate medicines (nitroglycerin medicines)
- nitroprusside medicines
- guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- alpha-blockers (sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure)
- HIV protease inhibitors
- some types of oral antifungal medicines
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medicines or treatments for ED
- amyl nitrate (recreationally known as poppers)
- organ donor recipient medicines
- azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida / thrush are safe)
How it works
Sildenafil Citrate blocks the action of an enzyme known as cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5). This enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that induces smooth muscles to relax. Blocking PDE-5 means increased levels of cGMP within the smooth muscles which promotes muscle relaxation and vasodilation (a widening of blood vessels).
High levels of PDE-5 are found in the penis, lungs, and retina. PDE-5 is also found throughout the body within the smooth muscle cells of blood vessels and muscles.
Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation. It does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of cGMP. cGMP is a substance that relaxes and widens blood vessels and smooth muscle cells. This allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sex.
Sildenafil Citrate only works following sexual stimulation. It works within 30 to 60 minutes, but may be taken up to four hours before sexual activity.
Sildenafil Citrate is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and to reduce blood pressure in pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It is taken when needed for ED and on a daily basis for PAH. A headache, stomach upsets and flushing are the main side effects.
Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg works, causing side effects. Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg does not protect you or your partner from getting sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV—the virus that causes AIDS.
Do not take more than one dose of Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg per day.
Do not consume grapefruit or grapefruit products while taking Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg.
Always talk to your doctor before taking ANY medication for erectile dysfunction. Some erectile dysfunction medications are not suitable for men with certain medical conditions, and your doctor can advise you on an alternative.
Call your doctor immediately if you experience dizziness or feel nauseous during sexual activity, or develop pain, numbness, tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw.
Do not take Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg if you are also taking a nitrate drug (such as nitroglycerin or isosorbide dinitrate/mononitrate) for chest pain or heart problems. Do not take Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg with recreational drugs such as “poppers”. Taking these substances together can cause a sudden and dangerous drop in blood pressure.
Always buy your medications from a reputable supplier as there are a lot of counterfeit products on the market.
Certain lifestyle and psychological factors, such as smoking, drinking, and stress, can have impact on erectile dysfunction.
Eliminating these may also help improve the erection. For example:
- staying more active
- losing weight if you are overweight
- reducing alcohol intake
- stopping smoking and reducing stress
Never take other erectile dysfunction medications at the same time as taking Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg.
Seek urgent medical advice if an allergic reaction, sudden vision loss or painful erections lasting more than four hours occur.
Drinking alcohol after taking Kamagra Oraj Jelly 100 mg may lower blood pressure and decrease sexual performance.