Lydia Postpil-1 is an emergency birth control pill that is indicated to prevent unwanted pregnancy no later than 72 hours of unprotected sex or the failure of the usual contraceptive method.
- This product is over the counter.
- The package contains 1 blister with a single pill.
Effects of Lydia Contraceptive Post Pill.
- Changes in your menstrual periods,
- Breast pain/tenderness,
Lydia Postpil- 1 does not provide any protection against sexually transmitted infections and diseases, so you may still need to use a condom as well.
It is an emergency contraceptive, it should not be used as a regular method of contraception.
- 1 tablet contains Levonorgestrel BP 1.5 mg of type Levonorgestrel;
- 1 tablet of postpil taken within 72 hours but is more effective the sooner it is taken.
For more information please read the leaflet inside the packaging.