DELIVERY & RETURNS
Free shipping offer on Pilldoctor and get exclusive offers.
Door Delivery Fastest delivery to the door for only 2 days. Don't miss exclusive offer.
Pickup Station Fastest delivery to the door for only 2 days. Don't miss exclusive offer.
Return Policy Fastest delivery to the door for only 2 days. Don't miss exclusive offer.
Your vagina is a sensitive and dynamic ecosystem. Everyday things like sex, stress and hormone changes can disrupt its delicate balance and bring on a yeast infection or other vaginal issues. With 75% of women expected to experience a yeast infection in her lifetime, it feels almost inevitable. But, that doesn’t mean you need to suffer through all the uncomfortable symptoms.
AZO Yeast Plus is formulated for vaginal and yeast infection symptom relief. Vaginal and yeast infections share similar bothersome symptoms (itching, burning, occasional odor and discharge). AZO Yeast Plus homeopathic medicine relieves vaginal itching and burning, and occasional vaginal discharge and odor.
Active ingredients (in each tablet):
Candida albicans 30X
Natrium muriaticum 12X
- Relief from vaginal itching, burning and discharge.
Uses: See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection.
- Relieves the symptoms of itching and burning associated with vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves occasional vaginal odor and discharge.
For oral use only. This product will not cure a yeast infection.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- have abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a serious condition.
- get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months).
- may have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Stop use and contact your physician if:
- your symptoms do not improve within 3 days or if symptoms last more than 7 days.
- you get a rash, hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults: take one tablet orally three times a day as long as symptoms persist.
Children: consult a physician prior to use. For occasional support take one tablet per day.
- Each one tablet dose contains 35mg calcium.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
Inactive ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, fractionated coconut and palm kernel oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose.
There are no reviews yet.