Deep Heat Heat Rub is a non-greasy pain relieving cream to be applied to the skin. The penetrating warmth of Deep Heat helps stimulate circulation, relax stiffness and reoxygenate tense, painful tissues.
Its counter-irritant action makes it effective in the treatment of muscular pains and stiffness including rheumatic pain, backache, fibrositis, lumbago and sciatica. It can also be used for the treatment of chilblains, bruises and sprains and is suitable for minor sports injuries.
Features of Deep heat heat rub 67g
- Fast relief from muscular aches and pains
- Stimulates circulation
- Relaxes stiffness
- Muscular aches and pains
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
How to use
- Adults and children over 5 years should gently massage Deep Heat Heat Rub into the affected area until the cream is rubbed in..
- Apply a thin layer 2 – 3 times daily and wash hands immediately after use. Can also be used before or after exercise.
Menthol 5.91% w/w , Eucalyptus Oil 1.97% w/w , Methyl Salicylate 12.80% w/w , Turpentine Oil 1.47% w/w , Also contains Stearic Acid, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Lanolin, Liquid Paraffin and Water.