Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray contains Hydroxyethyl Salicylate Topical, Methyl Nicotinate Topical and Methyl Salicylate Topical as active ingredients.Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray works by producing the anti-inflammatory effect; providing relief from painful conditions; providing relief of musculoskeletal aches and pains.
Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Joint pain
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle pull
- Musculoskeletal aches and pains
- Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray may also be used for purposes not listed here.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Contact dermatitis
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Anaphylactic reactions
- Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact our doctor for medical advice.
Before using Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- keep away from children
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Interactions with Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for this information.
When not to use Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray
Hypersensitivity to Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray is a contraindication. In addition, Deep Heat Spray Topical Spray should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- children less than 12 years old
- infected skin
- infected, abraded or open skin