DELIVERY & RETURNS
Free shipping offer on Pilldoctor and get exclusive offers.
Door Delivery Fastest delivery to the door for only 2 days. Don't miss exclusive offer.
Pickup Station Fastest delivery to the door for only 2 days. Don't miss exclusive offer.
Return Policy Fastest delivery to the door for only 2 days. Don't miss exclusive offer.
Cardioace Capsule is used for High blood pressure, Heart attack, Minerals related poor nutrition, Leproceae, Chest pain, Leg pain due to blocked arteries, Mineral deficiencies, Pregnancy related mineral deficiency, Digestive disorders, Tumour and other conditions. Cardioace Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Cardioace Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Minerals related poor nutrition
- Chest pain
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- Mineral deficiencies
- Pregnancy related mineral deficiency
- Digestive disorders
- Microbial effects
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Oxidative stress
- Treatment of megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid
- Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy, or childhood
- Cardioace Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed here.
- Head pain
- Unusual, unpleasant taste in mouth
- Upset stomach
- Bad breath
- Mouth ulcer
- Throat ulcer
- Breathing difficulties
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal distention
- Bitter or bad taste
- Altered sleep patterns
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Mental depression
- Impaired judgment
- Decreased vitamin b12 serum levels
- Seizures in epileptic patients receiving phenobarbital, primidone, or diphenylhydantoin
- Decreased diphenylhydantoin serum levels in folate-deficient patients
- Cardioace Capsule may also cause side-effects not listed here.
- Administration of folic acid alone is improper therapy for pernicious anemia and other megaloblastic anemias in which vitamin B12 is deficient
- Avoid alcohol consumption, especially if having alcoholic cirrhosis
- Folic acid in doses above 0.1 mg daily may obscure the diagnosis of pernicious anemia
- Neurological manifestations
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Risk of obscuring the diagnosis of pernicious anemia
- Vitamin B12 is use to treat pernicious anemia
- garlic usage should be avoided 7 days before surgery
- raw garlic to young children is not advisable
Interactions with Cardioace Capsule
- Calcium channel blockers
When not to use Cardioace Capsule
- Allergic reactions
- Intolerance to the drug
Composition and Active Ingredients
- Folic Acid
Packages and Strengths
There are no reviews yet.