Cardioace Capsule is used for High blood pressure, Heart attack, Minerals related poor nutrition, Leproceae, Chest pain, Leg pain due to blocked arteries, Mineral deficiencies, Pregnancy related mineral deficiency, Digestive disorders, Tumour and other conditions. Cardioace Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Cardioace Capsule contains Folic Acid, Garlic, Minerals and Vitamins as active ingredients.
Cardioace Capsule works by slowing down the processes that damage cells; maintaining fluid balance within body cells and acidity levels; reducing the risk for cardiovascular diseases; reducing the risk of cancer; detoxifying the foreign compounds; reducing the risk of the arthritis and leprosy; inhibiting the growth of microbes; acting on megaloblastic bone marrow to produce a normoblastic marrow;
Detailed information related to Cardioace Capsule’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Cardioace Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Minerals related poor nutrition
- Chest pain
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- Mineral deficiencies
- Pregnancy related mineral deficiency
- Digestive disorders
- Microbial effects
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Oxidative stress
- Treatment of megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid
- Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy, or childhood
- Cardioace Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed here.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Cardioace Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Head pain
- Unusual, unpleasant taste in mouth
- Upset stomach
- Bad breath
- Mouth ulcer
- Throat ulcer
- Breathing difficulties
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal distention
- Bitter or bad taste
- Altered sleep patterns
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Mental depression
- Impaired judgment
- Decreased vitamin b12 serum levels
- Seizures in epileptic patients receiving phenobarbital, primidone, or diphenylhydantoin
- Decreased diphenylhydantoin serum levels in folate-deficient patients
- Cardioace Capsule may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Before using Cardioace Capsule, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor or your pharmacist if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Administration of folic acid alone is improper therapy for pernicious anemia and other megaloblastic anemias in which vitamin B12 is deficient
- Avoid alcohol consumption, especially if having alcoholic cirrhosis
- Folic acid in doses above 0.1 mg daily may obscure the diagnosis of pernicious anemia
- Neurological manifestations
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Risk of obscuring the diagnosis of pernicious anemia
- Vitamin B12 is use to treat pernicious anemia
- garlic usage should be avoided 7 days before surgery
- raw garlic to young children is not advisable
Interactions with Cardioace Capsule
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Cardioace Capsule may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor or our pharmacist about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor or our pharmacist can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Cardioace Capsule may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Calcium channel blockers
When not to use Cardioace Capsule
Hypersensitivity to Cardioace Capsule is a contraindication. In addition, Cardioace Capsule should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Intolerance to the drug
Composition and Active Ingredients
ardioace Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Folic Acid
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Packages and Strengths
Please consult your physician or our pharmacist or product package for this information