Voltfast Powder is used for Dental pain, Menstrual cramps, Pain and swelling, Back pain, Aching muscles, Joint stiffness, Muscle aches, Gout attacks, Sports injuries, Athletic injuries and other conditions. Voltfast Powder may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Voltfast Powder contains Diclofenac Potassium as an active ingredient.
Voltfast Powder works by reducing the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain.
Detailed information related to Voltfast Powder’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Voltfast Powder is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Dental pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Pain and swelling
- Back pain
- Aching muscles
- Joint stiffness
- Muscle aches
- Gout attacks
- Sports injuries
- Voltfast Powder may also be used for purposes not listed here.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Voltfast Powder. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- High blood pressure
- Blockage of the nose
- Stuffy nose
- Voltfast Powder may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice.
Before using Voltfast Powder, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Interactions with Voltfast Powder
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Voltfast Powder may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Voltfast Powder may interact with the following drugs and products:
When not to use Voltfast Powder
Hypersensitivity to Voltfast Powder is a contraindication. In addition, Voltfast Powder should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Children under the age of 14 years
Composition and Active Ingredients
Voltfast Powder is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Diclofenac Potassium – 50Mg
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Packages and Strengths
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for this information.
Other important Information on Voltfast Powder
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Voltfast Powder
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Voltfast Powder, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Voltfast Powder
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Voltfast Powder.
Expired Voltfast Powder
- Taking a single dose of expired Voltfast Powder is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or refer to product package.